20 Jun 10 Steps to lower your carbon footprint
10 things you can do today to lower your carbon footprint
1. Recycle at home! Paper, plastic, glass and tins.
2. It’s time to start plogging aka picking up trash while jogging!
3. Fight food waste by composting at home.
4. Change your paper bills to online payments.
5. Meal prep so you don’t have to cook all the time.
6. Buy organic food to keep your body and the environment free of toxic pesticides.
7. Buy local food and vegetables to support our local community.
8. Sustainable fashion is so important. Donate old clothes to those in need rather than throwing them out.
9. Save electricity by turning the lights off when you are not in the room.
10. Don’t forget your reusable bag when you go grocery shopping. Keep an extra one in the car.
These steps have been supplied by Earth Day Tips. These are small and easy things we can do on a daily basis to reduce our carbon footprint. Which of these 10 things do you do in your life?